Tuesday 29 December 2009

...made charts about my sex life

i made charts about my sexual history, including things like how many people fucked while drunk, how many friends vs strangers i kissed, how good people were in relation to how well i knew them, etc, based on my list when i was at uni. i dont have them anymore, lost in my laptop graveyard. but i have started doing them again. i dont have all my old diaries that has all the details in atm though so it is a bit hard. but here is the first two ive done. a simple one of how many people people i have fucked and when, comparing how many each month. and another one showing the cumulative total of how many people i have fucked over the past 10 years.




...had the best sex of my life

i know for sure, 100% i just had the best sex of my life. with a stranger. i met him on the swinger site yesterday. he likes a woman in ...