Wednesday 22 December 2010

...realised i have no female friends

wednesday

girls hate me. girls who know me, who are supposed to be friends, dont go out with me. i was told last night it was cause im always with so many guys when i am out. girls i know with boyfriends dont like me cause they think im gonna sleep with their boyfriends, or think i flirt too much. girls im mates with dont think they dont have much in common with me cause im obsessed with sex and my lifestyle is so different from them. im not the kind of girl they want to be associated with. girls in clubs hate me cause of how i dance and dress. cause i dont care what people think i just do what i want. and other girls dont like that. and they are mean to me. i have very few female friends left. i prefer just hanging out with boys. but now i only hang out with people i sleep with. im having a girl crisis. girls make other girls feel so bad. i wish people didnt care about what/who i do, how i dress, how i dance, who i talk to and how. i dont. and im happy. just other people make me feel bad.

ugh enough whinge off. boring. im not goin for sympathy. just thought id show a bit more reality!

met a fit boy on line today and he has just started talking to me on msn. so that will keep me busy for a while and 117 is coming over tonight. that will be nice and fun.

...had the best sex of my life

i know for sure, 100% i just had the best sex of my life. with a stranger. i met him on the swinger site yesterday. he likes a woman in ...